Saturday 18 March 2017

Beautiful Hamptons Beach House - Part Two


Earlier this week I shared the most gorgeous Hamptons beach house, there were so many images, I didn't get a chance to post all of them, however, I promised I would feature part two later in the week, so here it is...



First of all, if you missed the previous post you may want to catch up... here. Part one featured the downstairs living, dining, kitchen and outdoor area. This beautiful home is a project by interior designers, Chango & Co and is located in Amagansett in the Hamptons. 

This home is truly special, it has a coastal feel but at the same time it's more than that. Chango have kept the interior fairly minimal, introduced organic pieces and plenty of texture which adds warmth to the white shiplap walls. The bedrooms have been kept neutral with added texture and natural wood furniture. Symmetry can be seen throughout this home. The children's bunk room is fabulous and a place where Chango have added lots of personality with its blue and white anchor wallpaper and  the contrasting red, wooden crab over the door. Really there is no need to comment more as these lovely photos by Jacob Snavely, speak for themselves. 

 

I hope you enjoyed the remaining photos of this lovely home, it felt coastal but not overdone. Personally, I am inspired by the beautiful and classy bathroom and the textures used in the hallway with the wooden art. I can't wait to move down to our beach house in the future as I hope to decorate it in a similar style. 

If you like Chango & Co's style and would like them to work on your project, head over to their Chango & Co's Houzz profile, where you can view more of their work.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach home. I love to come here for inspiration. The large red crab is wonderful, in fact I found a blue one almost exactly the same on Amazon that will look great in our pool house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alaina for taking time to comment, I imagine the blue crab will look stunning in your pool house :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing....I loved seeing this beautiful beach house!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Carolyn, I hope you saw part one of the house, it was too much to put in one post and I agree it is beautiful :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome house. I wish that I could have a house like this. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us. Please keep sharing this kind of blog.

    Custom timber furniture Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.