Tuesday 26 January 2016

Bluffdale Residence by Interior Designers, House of Jade.


I am typing one fingered after surgery on my left hand yesterday, so please forgive me for keeping this brief and letting the images of today's house tour speak for themselves. 


This beautiful home is the project of Jade interiorstwo best friends, Erin and Kirsten who are business partners in their interior design company

Photography - Samantha Kelly

I am sure you have been inspired by this lovely home, Erin and Kirsten also have a blog where you can read all about their Bluffdale project and where the pieces were purchased, along with some before photos.....Read more here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.