Thursday 26 November 2015

This Weeks Mix - Delicious Christmas Inspiration and More

1. Pomegranate Christmas cake 

I have been running late this week and missed Tuesday's mix so I wanted to make up for it by finding some fun Christmas ideas. I don't think that we have to stick by tradition all the time so I have been looking out for ideas that might be a little different, starting with this Pomegranate Christmas cake from Natashas Kitchen, hop over for the recipe. More recipes and Christmas inspiration after the jump...

 
2. Pretty Meringue Christmas Trees from Mon Petit Bistro (page can be translated). You could use silver balls or even green and red for a more traditional look
3. I thought these Salted Chocolate, Raspberry and Pistachio Pots de Creme would make lovely Christmas deserts - Recipe over at Hummingbird High
4. Spotted on Pinterest, a cute idea for a coastal style home using pieces of driftwood and starfish 
5. Make some DIY ornaments, instructions at  Pizzazzerie.com and you don't need great writing skills as the names are peel off and stick on
6. Are you having a lot of people over on Christmas day then why not ask them to bring a sweet treat that is white
7. I couldn't resist these DIY painted acorns from Chase the Star who has a simple tutorial, so cute on a mini tree or to string a couple together to tie around serviettes

I hope you have enjoyed this week's mix, I will be bringing more Christmas inspiration next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.