Friday 12 September 2014

2015 Colour Trends - Soft Shades of Sorbet

1
I must admit when it comes to fashion, as a blond I have a penchant for pastel shades, however when it comes to my home I am much a neutral kind of gal with accents of blue. 2015 is going to see a lot of soft pastels/sorbet colours on the catwalk and as fashion and design go hand in hand, pastel shades are sure to make their way to furniture and home ware. I browsed around Pinterest to see what interior ideas I could find. Pretty pastels encapsulating shades of delicious summer sorbets such as rose, peach, mint, lemon and watermelon...

2
3
4- via Style Me Pretty, beautiful photography by Kristin Vinging
5
6
7
 Sorbet coloured Diamond quilts, perfect for a child's bedroom - available from Serena & Lily
Above: Peony Wallpaper Anthropologie
Above - Covent Alarm clocks Anthropologie

Image sources: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

All those delicious colours inspired me to share a watermelon sorbet recipe...

Above: Instructions for this recipe can be found at Dixie Crystals. The recipe was created for Dixie Crystals by Paula at Bell'alimento


Have a lovely weekend wherever you are in the world.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.